We are glad to introduce you to the diesel version of the Gazelle Business vehicle!
Cummins ISF engine is the newest model in the diesel engine lineup of the famous American company specialized in development and production of powertrains.
Diesel GAZelle-Business with new turbo-diesel:
1. The use of new powertrain with service life of up to 500 thous. km and upgraded line shaft elements increases the reliability and operating life of the vehicle, as well as the depreciation value. Cutting fuel costs on average by 30-35% allows decreasing total value of vehicle ownership by 20%.
2. Modern engine design provides compliance with the current and future environmental requirements with minimum design sophistication (certificate of compliance with Euro-3 emission class was obtained without the use of catalyst converter in the exhaust system)
3. High torque and optimally selected gear ratios provide high dynamics and allow operating without full loads in the most extreme conditions (peak load, difficult driving conditions)
4. During engine installation major efforts were made on upgrading the range of systems and vehicle units by GAZ engineers taking into account extreme operating conditions. Particularly, the new vehicle is distinguished by:
– reinforced line shaft and gearbox,
– optimized gear ratios in the gearbox and in driving axle,
– upgraded steering, clutch, intake system and power supply, electrical equipment, exhaust system,
– brand new cooling system adapted for turbo engine operation peculiarities.
5. The additional option in standard configuration of diesel GAZelle-Business is cruise control. GAZelle steering response is now even more similar to the light vehicle one.