GAZ Group Commercial Vehicles LLC offers buyers of GAZ vehicles to use specific programs of vehicle purchase on credit or lease in the official Dealers’ network.
The present programs make it possible for a customer to reduce his costs and minimize all formal procedures of purchase execution when buying GAZ vehicles.
The current line of company credit and lease products allows satisfying practically any demands of different buyer segments in raising funds.
Our goal is to provide highest quality services to customers.
Our partners are the largest banks and leasing companies:
- banks: VTB 24 CJSC, Rusfinance Bank LLC, Credit Europe Bank CJSC, Soyuz Bank OJSC,
- leasing companies: Element Leasing LLC, Baltic Leasing LLC, VEB-Leasing OJSC, Sberbank Leasing CJSC, UralSib Leasing Company LLC.
Used vehicle replacement is possibility not only to sell you old vehicle fast, but to get a favorable discount on a new one for that as well!
GAZ Dealerships offer you to use the fast and reliable method of exchange of your used vehicle for a new GAZ vehicle. A GAZ autocenter will assume all concerns connected with search of customers and sale of your used vehicle.
Used vehicles of any domestic or foreign brands are accepted in GAZ dealerships according to the Trade-in service, and any GAZ vehicles are sold: LCV (light commercial vehicles) and medium-duty trucks, as well as special vehicles on their base. Autocenter employees will conduct examination, diagnostics and assessment of your used vehicle.
Using a company Trade-in service at GAZ autocenters, you get:
- considerable time saving for buyer search and sale of our used vehicle,
- minimization of additional funds for purchase of a new vehicle,
- safety of the scheme of money receipt for sale of your used vehicle,
- maintenance of operational capability of your vehicle fleet due to more frequent replacement of vehicles.
The assessed cost of your used car can be credited toward: partial payment of new vehicle cost, initial payment during vehicle purchase on credit or leasing programs, partial or full payment of the cost of additional equipment installed when purchasing a new vehicle.